Liner notes by Werner Popp:
1. Rockformation Diskokugel - Frankophil
Wonderful young band from Darmstadt, city of Jugendstil. They are produced by Atatak.
I met them first time at a FEHLFARBEN concert. Really great music.
2. JJ.Jones - Geburtstagslied
JJ.Jones Great perfomer and member of DER PLAN (v4.0). As I know this is his interpretation of an idea from Mo.
Mo wants to make a german birthdaysong, so we don't have to use the Happy birthday all the time.
3. Andrea Donau - Ich freue mich (astrid lindgren remix)
Andrea Donau comes from Austria, she is 78 years old and makes soundcollages with her 486 MS-DOS computer.
Ad-lib Soundcard. Recorded at the Glueck Auf! Studio. She uses clips from Andreas Dorau songs and a piece from a Astrid Lindgren radio play for children.
she doesn't use the internet.
4. Saskia von Klitzing - Frank-Ohm-Rama (Saunameditation) I.
The very talented female drummer of Fehlfarben made this.
5. Kiesgroup - When I'm 54
6. Helge Hiller - Ein Fest fuer den Moritz -ein Fest fuer den Frank
I met the long lost step cousin of the excentric avantgarde musician in a secret place near Vienna.
He follows me to the Glueck Auf! Studios and does his version of an old Holger Hiller classic.
Nice guy but a little bit shy.;-)
He doesn't use computers.
7. Kuenstler Treu - Deutschland, Deutschland bleiches Broetchen.
Listen, laugh, love it!
8. Les Eves Nouvelles - Zum Geburtstag viel Glueck (Johann Sebastian Bach/Mildred J.Hill arranged by Thomas Klein and Andreas Reihse (both members of Kreidler)
9. Popeye Experience - Why I hate Birthday songs
Another collage by Werner Popp's Alter Ego. I used several happy birthady versions I found on the net.
Most of them by the way at Oddio Overplay (thank you). I listened too much to happy birthday versions, and I started to hate this song. Overdosed.
10. Verschwoert - Ton Rueckert
My friendly netherlands neighbour. We met several times.
He brought me to the record fair in Utrecht. Ton rebuild Die Verschwoerung.
I like it a lot. It's exclusive for WM Recordings and not included on the CD which Moritz and Frank received.